- Register to add your comments by creating a user name and password (please note the user name and password you created to submit an application will not work; all users must create new logins). You will receive an activation e-mail, with a link to confirm your address, and can then log in to the system.
- Take a look at as many of the brief 50-word project descriptions as you can. If something looks interesting, you can either read more (a 300-word description) or save it and come back later for a closer look.
- Once you’ve taken a look, we encourage you to discuss (post a comment) or tell a friend.
- Browse around the site. You can search for projects by tag words that interest you, like robots or climate change, or look at the tag cloud for other clues. You can see which projects are generating the most comments or see which ones were commented on most recently.
- Navigate, explore and share your thoughts. Do you think the idea is a good one? Do you have any suggestions on how to make it better? Interested in collaborating? The applicants will have a chance to incorporate your input during the resubmission period.
- All of the projects have distinct URLs, so you can tweet, blog and share applications and solicit feedback.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Public commenting on the 2010 HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition is now open! Join the conversation. Log in to provide feedback and comments on applications.